Discover SteadyMouse 2
The latest and greatest
Eleven years since inception, and thousands of hours along the way, SteadyMouse 2 is software designed from the ground up
to give you back smooth sailing with your mouse again. Advanced anti-tremor filtering is in place to remove the
shaking hand motion of Essential Tremor
and to let you focus on things that matter.
Very often, once the settings are dialed in, the
restoration of control breaks a psychological feedback loop and customers find their hand tremor lessened while using
SteadyMouse. They know deep down that the tremor cannot get through and this changes the nature of the interaction
in a significant way. In any event, whether you fall into that category or not, the days of fighting with your cursor
are about to end. Come have a look.
- Advanced anti-tremor filtering for your mouse so that while your hand may shake, your cursor will be smooth and steady like the old days
- Seven advanced motion filter sets, including the classic set from SteadyMouse v1.3, so you can find the perfect fit for removing your hand tremor
- Automatic blocking of unintentional clicks of the left, middle, and right mouse buttons
Rapid clicks and super long clicks are ignored and it's as if they never happened!
Come have a look! In this example the user is right clicking the desktop, both accidentally and then intentionally.
- Compatiblity with all types of mice, including trackpads, wireless mice, roller ball mice, laptop touch pads, etc.
- Multiple monitor support (up to 32 displays)
- A much improved icon targeting system to rapidly snap your cursor to what you were aiming for
- Multiple language support (Interested in adding your preferred language? Click here for details.)
- Configurable toggle key(s) for turning everything on and off in an instant ("Scroll Lock" is the default)
- Freedom to install and activate on all of your personal computers for personal use (Maximum of 30 activations, see the EULA for details)
- An elegant visual indicator system to give you just the right cues for tuning, clicking, and aiming
- Full access to future bug fixes and minor version updates (The high end license additionally includes major version updates)
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows 10 all the way back to Windows XP (Both 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Built-in ability to check for
so you always have easy access to the latest version under in your license category
- Remote desktop compatibility (TeamViewer, RDP, etc.)
- Full implementation in software so there's no need to change any physical hardware. Your existing mouse will work great!
- A download link is provided immediately
upon purchase, so you'll be up and running in short order.
I'm confident you will be impressed and I stand behind my product. If for any reason you are not completely
satisfied during the first 30 days after purchase, simply email me for a full, no hassle, refund. I can be
reached easily and directly at ben @steadymouse.com. You
get to install, activate, and try out all of SteadyMouse with that assurance.
Choose the option that suits you best!
Access to all major versions, present and future, is $97 USD and will save you long-term since you never pay again. You receive everything as it comes out in the years ahead.
Access to the current single major version is $35 USD and saves you a bit in the short term or if you never intend to upgrade.
Please note that some countries may add tax at checkout. Also, all options include minor updates and bug fixes.
New major versions come out approximately once or twice a year. You can read more here
on how SteadyMouse versioning works.
After you're all squared away, come join the community of fellow users at the forum,
We can help each other with fine tuning, tips, and ideas. I'll be there too.
P.S. The pricing is based on the user feedback survey that ran from 2014 to 2016. Many users, after
trying things out, say it's too low. If you're struggling to make ends meet however, send me an email
here explaining the situation and we'll work something out.
You can also try the old free version below if you like.
SteadyMouse 1 - The Old and Free Classic Version
(Released from 2005 - 2006)
SteadyMouse 1 was released in 2005 - 2006 and held up well for many years. Lots of users still like it and it works
great on Windows 2000 through Windows Vista. Unfortunately, Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and Windows 10 had a lot of issues.
The massive, multi-year rework for SteadyMouse 2 above was to fix all of that. The free version however is
not going anywhere, and despite its age is still clipping along. It's decent software and you're welcome to try
it out and have a glimpse of what this technology, even in its infancy, can do. The download is about 9 times
smaller than the new version so you'll save a little bandwidth too. Be sure to read the troubleshooting guidelines
Please be aware of a few known limitations and issues before you try the free version:
- Does not support ignoring accidental *left* clicks as the method had not been invented yet
- On Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 the cursor sometimes disappears altogether and the process has to be killed to get it back
- When restoring the PC from sleep, the cursor sometimes is missing
- When filtering, the cursor does not work on multiple monitors and is effectively locked to the main display
- The filtering is laggier and less advanced, so please know that it only gets better from here
- Icon targeting only works on the primary display and only finds a small number of target types
- The "Scroll lock" key, being the only toggle-key, interferes with programs like Excel
- Does not support other language translations